Nevett Ford Lawyers has a long established reputation in relation to all types of immigration review and appeal matters.
Our extensive experience in this area of the law means that Nevett Ford Lawyers is well placed to assist in all dispute related migration matters, whether big or small and including:
- Responding to Invitation to Comment or Requests for Further Information,
- Department of Immigration monitoring,
- Freedom of Information reviews,
- Ministerial Intervention applications,
- Visa cancellations and Notices of Intention to Consider Cancellation,
- Character and criminal issues,
- Citizenship review and cancellations,
- Presenting and resolving complex questions of migration law to the Department of Immigration or merit or judicial review bodies,
- Merits review,
- Judicial review.
To read the Migration agents Registration Authority (MARA) Code of Conduct, please, click here.