Our experience in assessing individual circumstances ensures that you will be provided the best visa options for you and your family, and your business. We can also represent you in relation to visa refusals and appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Federal Court and Ministerial Intervention cases.
We will provide a complete and personalised service starting from the initial consultation, establishment of the direction of your case, and provide advice on the best visa and/or appeal options in the circumstances.
Nevett Ford Immigration Lawyers and Registered Migration Agents provide the following:-
- Initial discussion to establish the direction of your case and the visa options available in accordance with the Migration Regulations, including the associated costs and benefits of all options.
- Supply document checklists and forms required from visa applicant and/or sponsor.
- Assistance to accurately prepare supporting evidence and complete applications.
- Preparation of all necessary submissions to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) in Australia or to Australian Visa Office overseas.
- Ongoing liaison with the DHA and other government authorities as required
- Representing you in relation to complex appeals matters at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT), Federal Court and Ministerial Intervention cases.
- Advice and assistance to arrange the requisite medical and police checks as required.
- Advice and assistance to respond to ‘Requests for further Information’ from DHA.
- Communicating with third parties (doctors, psychologists, employers etc) to obtain supporting documentation in support of your application.
- Ongoing progress reporting on your matter throughout the process.
For advice and assistance please contact us today on:
Telephone: +61 3 9614 7111